As many of us mums are trying to lose our baby weight I thought I would share the odd recipe I have made. Today I am sharing my favourite slimming world soup I have created.
Spicy carrot and parsnip soup (syn free)
- Buttery fry light
- 1 onion
- 400g maris piper potatoes
- 2 large parsnips
- 3 large carrots
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to season
- Cut onions into cubes and fry with frylight for 5 minutes in a large pan.
- Peel and cut potatoes, parsnips and carrots and add to pan and cover for 10 minuets.
- Stir in coriander and cumin and add stock.
- Give it a big stir and season. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cover for 20 minutes.
- Once cooled use liquidiser and heat back up and serve.
Makes 3 large portions. Add low fat creme fraiche or low fat cream cheese if you want it creamier and remember to syn. Freezeable up to 3 months.