I’ve neglected my weekly post of little moments of happiness for the last few weeks as I have been a bit busy, I’ve also been really happy and haven’t felt the need for it. It is an important way for me to stay focused, so i’m back to writing it as we all know moods go up and down and it’s a good habit to get into. Little moments of happiness this week will reflect over the last three weeks, as it’s been a really exciting time for me.
- I went away and spent some quality time with myself. Having a chance to reflect and be me again, did me the world of good.
- Mr T has finally started talking to me. He’s stopped crying as much as is trying to communicate with me. It’s so rewarding to finally hear him ask for his drink or a cuddle.
- I was tagged in a post for Internal Women’s day by the amazing Diaries of a diddy dictator, for being inspirational. It was the most overwhelmingly lovely post I’ve been tagged in for a long time. Thank you.
- I went back to the gym after putting it off for weeks and felt so amazing afterwards. I’ll be back at it again this week.
- I got my work mojo back. I finally feel settled back into work and feel like I am taking charge and doing my job well. It’s good to be back.
- I had the most amazing afternoon tea in London with my mum and sister, We saw some amazing sights and laughed away the whole day. A blog post will be up in the next couple of days.
- Miss J has been working so hard on her reading and read me the most lovely story the other day. She’s growing up so quickly and is such a wonderful little girl.
I will be taking note of all the little moments of happiness I had had in the next week to stay motivated and positive.